Last night, our co-ed volleyball team (comprised of second year medical students/spouses) finally won a game. We didn't win the the match, but we did win one game to make our record 1-20!! Yay! It was quite a feat and our whole team rushed the court like we had just won an Olympic medal or something! The other team didn't really know how to react as they had won the two games prior, but oh well!
I also play on a women's team on Monday nights. It's a little different story with this team... We our second in our league and have won 17 out of 21 games! It is more competitive which is a lot of fun. A girl that I work with invited me to sub with her team and now I am a permanent player on the team. I am also going to play with them in the Spring on Monday's which will be nice since I get a leg workout when I play! Here is a picture that Brandon took when he watched us one night. I am the one setting the ball and the one to the left of me in the front row (when looking at the picture) is the girl from my office.
I also play on a women's team on Monday nights. It's a little different story with this team... We our second in our league and have won 17 out of 21 games! It is more competitive which is a lot of fun. A girl that I work with invited me to sub with her team and now I am a permanent player on the team. I am also going to play with them in the Spring on Monday's which will be nice since I get a leg workout when I play! Here is a picture that Brandon took when he watched us one night. I am the one setting the ball and the one to the left of me in the front row (when looking at the picture) is the girl from my office.



2 comments:
Yay Pringle Maneuver!! 1-20!!!!!
(I think Kristen's awesome hitting had something to do with the win!)
Congratulations. Indoor volleyball in Rochester during the month of January is probably more enjoyable than beach volleyball would be.
Post a Comment