------------------------------
Last week Brandon started his first rotation as a third year medical student in Family Medicine. He has been working at the Northwest Mayo Clinic with Dr. Bonacci. He has enjoyed learning a lot from Dr. Bonacci and getting the opportunity to diagnose the patients by himself. He has even got to do a couple of procedures. Dr. Bonacci is very nice and he invited us along with some fourth year medical students who he taught, over to his house for dinner tonight. They have a very nice house that was built in the 1960's and it is decorated so neat. The chairs in their kitchen are bright green, orange, pink and some have polka dots, etc. The house had so much color and it was so much fun to see! Both he and his wife, who used to be a pediatrician until they had their daughter, are very friendly and we had a wonderful time.




5 comments:
I wish you had taken pictures of their chairs!! I bet that was so cute. Yes, I have been painting since I was tiny--it's what my granddad used to do when I was growing up. Hope 3rd year is treating Brandon well.
Sounds as though third year is off to a good start.
Family Medicine people ARE nice.... Brandon, you should consider it! :)
I would have loved to see those chairs too! Hope you guys are having a great summer. Miss you guys!!
Hey K and B! I thought I should leave a comment just to let you know I was thinking of you and haven't dropped off the face of the planet. We'll hopefully be able to get together with you guys one of these post-call days!
Post a Comment