
The last week we have had absolutely beatuiful weather. It has been so nice to be able to do things outside. It is not even humid yet which makes sleeping with the windows open and waking up to the fresh air so nice. On the Mayo intranet page, there is always a weather box which shows the temperatures of the Mayo locations in Arizona, Jacksonville and here. Look at the weather for this morning...we are all in the 80's which doesn't happen very often!
Yesterday, our education department took the afternoon off and went golfing. It was so nice outside and it was so much fun to spend time away from the office with everyone. After our 9 holes, we went back to one of our coworkers house for dinner. It was a perfect night to sit outside on their porch. I really enjoy my job and everyone I work with...I really feel blessed. I will post some pictures of the golf outing tonight.



1 comment:
Nice weather. No storms. (Obaa and Ojii)
Post a Comment