Brandon and I had a great weekend together...I really appreciate when he has the weekends off. On Friday, we had a date night and went and saw the movie,
2012. We both thought that it was okay...the special effects were really good though. Yesterday, we got the house cleaned and then went to Famous Daves and saw the movie,
The Blind Side. It was a great movie that is worth seeing. We went with Erica and Christopher and had a great time.
Today, we had a baby shower at our place for Tara, one of the first year orthopedic resident's spouses. Thanks to Nicole, Maggie, Jen and Laura, the shower was wonderful. There was a lot of good food and we played a game in which you had to guess what type of baby food was in the jar. Needless to say, I wasn't very good at that and the two women that have kids won! It was a great afternoon and we are excited for Tara and Tim. They don't know what they are having so it will be a fun surprise!

Emily, Laura, Maggie, Nicole, Tara, Sari and Me


Tara with the diaper cake that I made

Maggie and Nicole

Sari with her cute little boy, Witten and Emily

Tara and me


Chocolate cupcakes that I made - I need to practice my cursive!

This is the 2nd diaper cake that I have ever made - they are actually quite easy!
6 comments:
Cute diaper cake!! I want to get you to teach me how to do it!
Looks so fun! you're house looks wonderful!!
Super CUTE diaper cake!!!
and cute cupcakes too! That frosting looks so yummy!
you are a great diaper cake maker. someone needs to learn from you before we need to have a shower for you! :-)
your cupcakes look AWESOME! :)
Beautiful diaper cake. Obaa loves what you have done with the fire place.
Post a Comment