We haven't really been up to that much other than our normal weekly activities so I thought I would just post the pictures I have taken in the past couple of weeks and some more of the professional pictures we had taken while we were at home for Isaac's retirement party. I am so thankful for the warm weather we have had this November. It is over 50 degrees today and it feels so nice. I hope it continues!

Volleyball - I play on a women's team on Mondays and Brandon and I both play on a co-ed team on Wednesday's

We have been visiting newborn babies - the anatomy professor that Brandon assisted recently had a cute baby boy

His name is Shyam (I hope I spelled it correctly!)

Hanging out with friends - some of the other orthopedic spouses/girlfriends

Celebrating John's Birthday
Here are some of the pictures that I thought turned out really well. We are going to use the same photographer for my family when we go home for Christmas.





3 comments:
those pictures look great!!
Nice looking people.
Beautiful family! Thanks for the bday wishes, Kristen! P.S. I thought of you as I made my 1st turkey yesterday :)
Post a Comment