For the first time ever, the winner of the Civil War is guaranteed to go to the Rose Bowl. Everyone has been talking about this game for a couple of weeks and it is on national tv tonight. I am cheering for the Ducks and Brandon is cheering for the wrong team...the Beavers. But, he should be rooting for the Ducks because if they win, I get to go to the Rose Bowl with my family while I am home for Christmas! Go Ducks!!
2 hours ago



8 comments:
FUN!!! I hope they win for ya!
Do not encourage her Cassi. She is rooting for the evil empire.
Cassi is just smart and knows which team is better!
May the best team win (as long as it is green). Hope for courteous fans.
even though I know nothing about it... I pick Kristen's team. She's prettier
And, if the Ducks win, we'll be going to Pasadena, too!
The Haliski (well, soon) Family says, "GO DUCKS!!!!"
Kristen - we'll see you in Pasadena!
Post a Comment