This past Saturday was the Orthopedic Department Christmas Party at the Rochester Art Center. We went to dinner beforehand at the Olive Garden and then headed to a pre-party at one of the 4th year resident's house. There were a lot of people at their party and it was fun to chat with everyone. At around 8pm we headed over to the Art Center where they had appetizers and little desserts along with live music. It was fun to see everyone dressed up and we had a great time.


11 of the 12 interns in Brandon's class - Trevor, Rick, Dave, Justin, David, Clint, Kevin, Brian, Brandon, Tim and Presley

Rebecca, Catherine, Nicole, Me, Laura, Maggie, Danielle, Tara, Sari, Emily, Melissa and Diana

Trevor, Dr. S and Brandon

Rebecca, Laura, Diana and Me taking a break from standing

Joy and I

Kevin, Brandon and Nick

Brandon, Rick, Clint and Louis

Me, Mauri and Becky
On Friday night, while Brandon was at a function for the medical students that are interviewing in the ortho department here, I went to a baby shower for my friend, Melissa. It was a fun evening with friends and some of their babies. I got to play with some of them which made it a even more fun. Down below is a picture of Stacy, Me and Molly playing with Sari's little guy, Witten. He is so cute!

5 comments:
Beautiful red dress and beautiful you, Kristen. Brandon, you look plenty good also. What a nice looking group of men and women.
Kristen you looked so great! I love the dress
Cute dress Kristen :)
I love that dress!!! So cute!
How fun to get to dress up for the party!
Kristen, I love your red dress! Sooo cute!!
Post a Comment