When we got back from dinner, Nick, Joy, Kenzie and Brynlee had arrived. I got to meet Brynlee right away while they all got settled. We then let the Halle and Kenzie open one gift before going to bed. They opened the same toy - Leap Frog phones. Halle was really excited about it as you can tell from the pictures below! She was also really happy to have her cousins to play with. She called Kenzie "Ke" and Brynlee was "Baby". In fact, she was so excited to have company, that she didn't want to go to bed!
Eating Chinese food for dinner on Christmas Eve with Papa and Mema











2 comments:
Having traveled a lot over the holidays (including this year), I know that Chinese food never fails us around Christmas... I remember eating at a Chinese place in Portugal, and we had Chinese takeout this year in Ashland!
Christmas together is so much fun. The little girls are growing so fast.
Post a Comment