Tuesday, January 03, 2012

While I am way behind at blogging...

I thought I would share some pictures that I can't help from smiling at! I took these before we went caroling with some friends one night.

"Dad, you have a nice smile""Maybe I should give Mom a cheesy smile for the camera?!?""Dad, do you really have to give me a kiss while Mom is taking a picture??"
I knew this stage would come at some point but didn't think it would come so soon!
"Ok, if you insist...""And, I'll give you a kiss back to show you how much I love you!"

5 comments:

Purdy Family said...

Those pictures, and the impressions, are unbelievable!!
Loved the captions as well!! So Cute! Thanks for posting, I have been waiting for these! ;)

ESB said...

Sooo cute!

TAV said...

CUTE photos, Kristen!!

Unknown said...

Lots of love going 'round.

Heidi said...

adorable