This past weekend we took Halle and Annabelle snow tubing. We took Halle last year so we were curious with how she would do. It was pretty cold and let's just say that Halle did not like it at all. She cried each time we took her down on the tube so we mostly just hung out with her in the warming hut. She seemed like she wanted to go back out, so a couple of times, I took her back out to go down again and right when I put her on my lap she would start crying. I am hoping that she doesn't end up like me, who doesn't like roller coasters, so maybe she just didn't like the cold weather?!? Annabelle did great and seemed to like it. It was a fun way to spend a Sat. afternoon.
The best picture I could get with her - she wasn't in a good mood after we took her down the hill!
Happy to be watching from inside!
Their first time down the steep hill - yes, that is Halle crying the whole time!
2 comments:
Halle does not like those outside pictures. Inside is another story.
Okay I am dying over the snuggles below. Hilarious
This sledding place sounds so fun! I guess it is hit or miss with one year olds though.
Post a Comment