We haven't really had a Spring this year in MN and in fact, we got a huge snow storm on May 2nd! I'm not quite sure how much snow we actually got but I think I heard people say that we got around 16 inches of snow. Since it was warmer than it usually is when it snows here, it was really heavy and wet snow which made it perfect for building a snowman (and very hard to snow plow!). Halle had a great time playing in it with Brandon while Baby Blair and I stayed nice and warm inside.
Halle loves "helping" with anything!
The snow was so heavy that is was really hard to plow
Even though we complain an awful lot about MN, we do think that the sunsets here are really pretty and we love that nothing blocks our view
And, here is a video of Halle playing in the melting snow a few days later...she LOVES to spalsh in puddles!

















1 comment:
Beautiful. Thankfully, it does not last too long in May. Halle, you are a fantastic helper and launcher of fish.
Post a Comment