Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cardiovascular Board Review Course Pictures

As I mentioned in the previous post, I have been working at the Cardiovascular Review Course this week. I remembered to bring my camera yesterday, so here are some pictures from the course. It is held at the Mayo Civic Center which is a couple of blocks away from the Mayo downtown campus. I know that this might be boring for some of you, so I will try to post something more interesting this weekend...
The registration desk

Almost 800 cardiologists preparing for the boards and trying to stuff as much as they can into their brainsThe computer kiosk - this is for you Kyle!The huge room where they eat their meals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not boring for me. I've been to these meetings. I always am in awe at the amount of work that goes into it.

Also, Kristen, i can show you sometime how to do the counter if you want. Next time we connect. :)

Wendi K.

Anonymous said...

Hi honey!

Thanks for taking the time to take those pictures. I thought it was very interesting!! Everything looked so well organized!! I'm glad that you had the opportunity to work at these events! I know how good you are at event planning!! :) We miss you and love you and Brandon so much!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures and your efforts to provide updated information.