On Saturday, Katy, Cassi and I drove up to Edina (right outside Minneapolis) to get out hair cut. We all made appointments around the same time and it was so much fun to relax while getting our hair colored and cut. Afterwards, we went shopping at the Mall of America. It was fun to look around and I actually only bought a couple of things! Before driving back, I picked up dinner for Brandon and I at PF Chang' s so that we could eat together...it was yummy! Here are the before and after pictures of my hair:
Before
After - much better!
Before
After - much better!



3 comments:
So Cute!
What are girls made of? Nice looking haircuts and fun times together. Brandon must have enjoyed the meal. It is great how you guys take care of each other.
I love it! Here's to new 'dos!
tara
Post a Comment