



For our one year anniversary in July, I gave Brandon and gift certificate to go golfing at The Jewel in Lake City. Lake City is about a 35 minute drive from Rochester and it is "The Birthplace of Waterskiing". We have been waiting for the perfect fall day to use the gift certificate and Sunday was perfect. It was about 75 degrees and sunny. The golf course was very nice and it was so pretty with all of the fall colors surrounding it. Even though we did not play the best, it was so nice to walk outside. The course is definitely built to use carts, but we walked the course and got some exercise. On the 18th hole, we even saw some deer! There is also a picture of a ball close to the hole...that would be my tee shot on hole #11. I ended up missing the birdie putt, but I got a par which was exciting!







1 comment:
A beautiful day on a beautiful course. Par on any hole is great.
Post a Comment