Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday - Minneapolis Bridal Show & Dessert at Steve & Katy's

My new coat - now I am prepared for Minnesota winters!The fashion show at the Minneapolis Bridal ShowAllison's mom (Cathy) and AllisonGabe, Steve, Adam, Nick, Brandon and Christian
Adam in his cute church clothes!Katy, Cassi and%

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen

While the picture is dark and hard to tell, the coat doesn't look to big to me. I thought you wanted a full length coat though?

Thank you for all the time you put into your blog. We all enjoy it.

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

The coat looks very warm. Gloves and boots will complete the outfit for the cold days.

Anonymous said...

Fazoli's rocks. Do they not have those in Orgeon? They have them in Kentucky. My dad loves that place. We just went the other night.

Also, the coat is NOT too big. You definitely want it bigger because you will be wearing sweaters and layers and scarves underneath.

However, I may be the LEAST qualified person to answer that question. My winter knowledge is zilch.

cassi said...

I think your coat is cute! Looks so warm!! I'm glad you got it earlier than December!

yuan family said...

Thanks for all of the comments about the coat...I definitely need a girls (or a dad's) opinion sometimes!

Wendi,
No, we don't have Fazolis in Oregon and we had never heard of them before coming here. We love eating there...who can pass up free breadsticks and cheap Italian food!

Anonymous said...

Kristen -
The coat is definitely not too big. It looks like a great find, and trust me - the extra space in your coat will be appreciated once you've layered enough! I'm glad you got a good coat for this winter - it's supposed to be a long, hard winter...I'm hoping for lots of snow for some skiing, unlike last year! Hopefully I'll see you soon!

~Beth

Anonymous said...

The coat looks great! I have a similar one that I hope to LOSE when I move from freezing MN to.... possibly OR! :) As for Fazolis-- I haven't yet been there (but have been meaning to try it), although I'd pick OR over it any time :) Did I mention that I love Portland?? ha ha.
Tara