Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Little Baby Carter

Last Friday, after eating out at Culvers (a fast food place like Dairy Queen with a lot better service and frozen custard) we came back to our place and invited Jen, Andrew and Carter over to watch the basketball games along with Steve and Katy. Jen and Andrew are our medical siblings and they just had a baby in February named Carter. He is now a little over 5 weeks old and is so cute and so little...I thought I was going to break him! I was nervous to feed him a bottle but Jen insisted and it was really sweet! Everyone tells us that I look like Jen and that Brandon looks like Andrew and we even got married on the exact same day, so this is what our future son will look like! Thanks to Jen who showed me how to make my blog more cute with the polka dots!


Brandon, Andrew and Steve

Jen, Carter and Andrew
Steve and Katy with Carter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both of you are getting valuable experience with babies. Kristen, you make a fine "auntie."