Here are some pictures from our March Madness Bunko that we had on Monday. It was the first time that all 12 of us actually made it on the same night. We all had a great time and I even won a prize! Autumn had a chocolate fountain that I stood by all night dipping in bananas, strawberries, marshmellows, caramels, and other fruit...it was yummy! We also celebrated Krista's and Bekah's birthday's and had a wonderful ice cream cake that was in the shape of a basketball. The photos are courtesy of Allison who always posts bad pictures of me on her website, so the last picture is just for her! :)
Bottom Row: Beth, Deola (on bottom), Krista, Me, Cassi, Autumn, Katy, Bekah and Katie









5 comments:
Pretty ladies! It looks as though you got a double prize.
Cute new template Kristen :) Love the dots!
Hey! I was trying to look mad! LOL!! We seriously have too much fun sometimes. And I put that pic of Allison as Albert's screensaver:) I think he changed it immediately.
gosh i'm a hottie
cute new blog look!
Post a Comment