Down below are some more pictures from our spring break in Scottsdale last weekend with both of our families. We ate at "My Big Fat Greek Restaurant" which was a restaurant that Isaac and Lagaytha tried last time they were in Arizona. It was a neat place and at one point they turned up the music and all of the waiters got in a line and did a dance around everyone and at the end they broke some plates. They also served a cheese appetizer that they would light on fire before serving (see the pic below). I had never eaten Greek food before, so I thought I should try a gyro. It was different than I expected since it came all separated on the plate...I thought it would be all wrapped up in a pita, but it was still good. My brother still managed to order pasta at a Greek restaurant. I don't think have mentioned this before, but he only really eats plain pasta and chicken fingers and he manages to find one of those at any restaurant that we go to! At least he's consistent! We had a great time with both of our families!

Below a sign that read "Warning: There are real Greeks working in this kitchen! At any time, you may observe yelling, kicking, screaming, biting, or various other normal activities associated with Greek cooking, So sit back and enjoy!"

Barb and Lagaytha

The cheese appetizer that is served in flames!

My sister and I - our heads are cut off to get all of the food she ordered in the picture (it was more than she expected!)

Joy and Brandon
1 comment:
The food looks delicious and fresh. Probably there were volunteers to assist Renee with her small serving.
Post a Comment