Last week, John and Wendi had us over for an excellent Indian meal. Here is Wendi with some of the leftover food. John is a wonderful cook and we will miss both of them as they are moving to Florida to do their residency.
With gratitude to God, faith in Christ Jesus, and dependence on the Holy Spirit, I publicly profess my intent to practice medicine for the glory of God.
With humility, I will improve my skills with all diligence. I will respect those who teach me and who expand my knowledge. In turn, I will freely impart my knowledge and wisdom to others. I will seek the counsel of physicians with particular skill where indicated for the benefit of my patient.
With the help of Almighty God, I will love without exception those who seek my ministrations. I will honor and care for each patient as a person made in the image of God, putting aside selfish interests. Whatever room I visit, I will come for the benefit of the sick and will abstain from every intentional act of mischief or corruption and further from the seduction of any patient.
Whatsoever in the course of practice I may see or hear in the lives of my patients which ought not to be spoken abroad, I will not divulge, but consider such things to be holy secrets.
With God's guidance, I will endeavor to be a good steward of my skills and of the resources entrusted to me. I will aspire to reflect the tender mercies of God as I care for those who are lonely, poor, suffering, and in the throes of death.
In the fear of our Creator, I will respect the sanctity of human life. I will care for all my patients, rejecting those interventions which either intentionally destroy or actively end the lives of the unborn, the infirm, and the terminally ill. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art.
By the grace of God, I will live according to this profession.
Here are some pictures from the graduation ceremony that was held at the Civic Center. I went by myself as Brandon had to study...
Here are some pictures from the reception afterwards that was held in the Gonda atrium. Brandon came to this part - there was food!
Finally, here are some pictures from the graduation party that I planned for John and Wendi, Dave and Lesley, Tara, Ajit and Nicole. All of their families came so there were about 80 people.



3 comments:
Good job posting all of those photos, Kristen! :) Thanks for hosting such a fabulous party - it was so fun hanging out with everyone and their families. And thanks for letting us crash with you guys while we're homeless! We give the Yuan Hotel two enthusiastic thumbs up. :)
Awesome food and decorations. You do such a great job, Kristen.
Hey everyone. This is Wendi. If you need a party planner HIRE KRISTEN (or talk her into doing it for free!) :) Seriously, she is soooooooooooooooo good at this stuff. I seriously do not know what I would have done without her for this party. Seriously. I am really serious.
KRISTEN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment