Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today is the day...

I am at work and all I can think about is Brandon taking his big test. He left this morning at 7am and I bet he got started right away at the testing center. I am sure that he will do fine. He has studied a ton the past 4 weeks and he is a good test taker. He figured that he has been studying around 70 hours per week! I think I am probably more nervous than he is and I am so excited for him to be done. He will probably be done around 2pm today... Yay for him! I think we are going to go out to dinner to celebrate with some of his other classmates.

Tonight and tomorrow night, Dave and Lesley will be staying with us as people are still in the house that they are moving into for residency. We are so glad that they will be here the next few years. We will miss all of the other fourth years that we have gotten to know - John and Wendi, Tara, Ajit, etc.. They have been so kind to us and we wish that we had more time to spend with them, but I guess it will give us an excuse to go and visit them!

4 comments:

cassi said...

Good luck Brandon!! He will do great!

Anonymous said...

If you ever get lonely and have nothing to come on over to the Ray house. If you ever need a mother hen come on over to the Ray house. If you ever need a ride to the airport give me a call. When it comes time for Brandon to graduate and need a cheep back yard to have a party come on over to the Ray house.

Great job with the party this past weekend. Everything was perfect!

Hope to see you both soon!

Anonymous said...

We, too, have been excited today. We have the utmost confidence in Brandon. Your support and encouragement are so important and appreciated, Kristen. Enjoy the celebration dinner.

Purdy Family said...

Brandon, we have been thinking about you all day! By now the test taking is OVER!! Hope that you are relaxing and having fun now...you certainly deserve it! We are looking forward to seeing the two of you on Saturday! P.S. We know that you did well on the test...:) We love you, mom and dad Purdy