Thursday, May 03, 2007

Volleyball Playoffs

Top: Shawn, Sarah and Stacy
Bottom: Mindy, Me and Leah
---------------------------------------------------
On Monday, we had our last games of the season. We were one of four teams to make it to the playoffs and were seated #2. We won our first game against the #3 seed. However, we lost to the #4 seed in the final game. So, we came in second for the whole spring season which is pretty good. Here is a picture of the team that I played with. I work with Sarah (the red head in the middle) which is how I got connected to this group. They are all very sweet and we had a great year.

Replacing volleyball on Monday's will be co-ed softball with Brandon. We were supposed to have our first game of the season on Monday at 9:15, however, due to the thunderstorms earlier in the evening, all of the games were canceled. Though when I walked out the volleyball gym at 9:10, it was a perfectly clear night..oh well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great season!

Jen said...

How exciting! :)

Purdy Family said...

Great job in coaching honey! Those girls were lucky to have you. By the way, you look as young as they do! We love you, mom and dad

yuan family said...

Mom, this is the team that I played on...not coached!