Last night, we celebrated Brandon being done with the Boards by going to the Redwood Room with the Orme's. We had an excellent meal - I had yummy pork with apple cider and Brandon had cajun shrimp. It was fun to celebrate with Nick, Cassi and Adam as Nick also took the Boards the same day. Afterwards, we came back to play with the Wii that I surprised Brandon with before we went to dinner. He was like a little kid at Christmas...he loves it! I woke up this morning to him playing with it and then when I came home from work, he was still playing it. I think he is going to bring it home to Oregon so that he can play during his break. I had seen it on commercials but I didn't really know how it worked and it is amazing...we are all having fun with it.
Tonight, we went to dinner with Dave and Lesley, Christopher and Erica, Wendi and Tara. It was so much to spend time with them especially before they leave. Both Wendi and Tara will have moved by the time we get back to Rochester. They have been so kind to us and it is sad that they will no longer be here...but, we will have a good excuse to travel now!
2 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment