Sunday, May 06, 2007

Our Weekend

I don't have any pictures to post, but I thought I should still let everyone know what we did this weekend. On Friday, Brandon took the night off from studying to hang out with me. We went out to dinner at Culver's and then came back and relaxed. I think we went to bed earlier that we usually do on week nights. We were both very tired! On Saturday, I slept in for the first time in a long time while Brandon got up early and went to the school to study. I picked him up and took him out for lunch as a break from studying and then I went to the grocery store. Afterwards, Katy and I went out to look for some things for Bekah's bachelorette/wedding shower that we are planning for May 11th. We had to hurry though since Brandon and I were going to church at 5:30. After church, we came home to eat dinner before heading to see Spiderman 3 with some of Brandon's classmates (Brian, Priyanka, Scott, Justin, Hilary and Alex). We both had a good time and enjoyed the movie (Brandon more than me, but it was still good!).Today, I coached a volleyball tournament from 8am-5pm. It was a long day especially since all of my girls were worn out from a softball tournament that they had the day before. They left at 5 am and then played all day in the rain and didn't get back until 10pm. We didn't do so hot, but hopefully the girls still had some fun! They were all so tired. I realized today that volleyball has definitely been ingrained in me...I wanted to get out on the court the whole day especially when it seemed like no one wanted to be playing!

Brandon studied the whole day and is still studying now. I don't know how he does it... I would be tired after 10 minutes from studying and he has been going from 8am-10pm since this past Monday. Tomorrow, we are supposed to have our first softball game at 6:15, but I think they are predicting thunderstorms, so hopefully it doesn't get rained out again...I think Brandon and all of his classmates need a break! Brandon takes his big exam on May 24th and we are excited to come home on May 26th. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both of you are working so hard. Break time WILL come.