Monday, October 01, 2007

Biking & Mariners Game - Seattle

I have been meaning to post the rest of our pictures from Seattle for awhile but since we arrived back on Sunday, I have been extremely busy. I had a conference for work on Thursday and Friday and was so exhausted both nights after working long days, that I just went to bed. We did have dinner at Erica and Christopher's house last night and watched a movie over there. Today has been SO nice out. It is around 85 degrees out so Brandon and I took advantage of the nice weather and ate lunch outside and relaxed at a park before playing tennis. I think we are going to get some errands done tonight so that we can drive up to the Cities tomorrow. Brandon left his suit in the airport shuttle last weekend so we need to pick it up and I have some things to return at the mall.

Anyway, here are some of our pictures from our trip last weekend. We had such a good time in Seattle with our families. On Thursday, we went for a bike ride and then went to a Seattle Mariners baseball game. We had a lot of fun and the weather even held up for us.

Along the bike path that was right next to a lakeMy familyJoy and I with our pink helmets!

Eating lunch after bike riding - my dad, me and JoyAt the Mariner's game at Safeco Field
Here is another good picture of my mom... I love her so much!
Brandon making an amazing catch!

Everyone loves Ichiro in Seattle
The beautiful Northwest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you notice that in the first picture it is the two doctors that don't have their helmets on....interesting :)

Anonymous said...

You had to rest up after being sleepless in Seattle.