Saturday, October 20, 2007

Posting Problem

Brandon and I have had a busy weekend so far and I wanted to post all of the pictures that we have taken, but for some reason I am not able to post pictures on here. I will try again tomorrow, but for now you can just read what we have been up to.

Last night, we went to a wedding for one of Brandon's classmates, Brandon V. The weather was windy, rainy and cold, but since the wedding was inside, everything turned out perfect. All of Brandon's classmates were invited so it was a lot of fun to see a bunch of them. The ceremony was at 4:30 so I left early from work. The reception was after that at the International Event Center near the airport. They had a cute pumpkin theme and everyone got little pumpkins with their names on them to put at the table that we chose. For centerpieces, they had rolled pumpkins in orange glitter and made beautiful centerpieces. It was fun to see the pictures of the bride and groom when they were little on their slideshow and it was so much fun to be with out friends. When people clanked their glasses for the newly weds to kiss, they instead drew a couple's name out of a vase each time and the bride and groom had to copy how the couple kissed. Brandon and I didn't want to get chosen, but of course, the 4th name or so was ours...so we did eskimo kisses...corny huh?!? A ton of people danced at the wedding and we stayed on the dance floor until 11:30 or so before finally calling it a night. We had a great time dancing with Brandon's classmates. This was also the night of the Mayo "Prom" so we decided just to go to the wedding and dance there instead...

Today after sleeping in and watching College Football Game Day (a usual on Sat. mornings!), we went paintballing with Sujit and Tracy. It was the perfect day to be outside..it was sunny and in the high 60's which is so nice for mid-October! I have always wanted to try paintballing so I gave it a shot. Let's just say that it was probably the first and last time I will go paintballing! I will leave it at that before I post any pictures... Hope you all are having a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such fun.

Jen said...

Sounds like you had fun! I liked paintballing and hated it. I always got shot and jammed up my gun. Andrew actually has his own gun, which is kind of scary...Hope you didn't get too bruised up!

TAV said...

what's eskimo kissing??!