Attached or Single? Attached - Brandon and I have been married for 3 years and dated for 5 years before that
Best Friend? Brandon
Cake or Pie? Cake - but chocolate pie is also pretty good!
Day of Choice? Saturday
Essential Item? Chocolate
Flavor of Ice Cream? Baskin Robbins Daquiri Ice or Chocolate Mousse Royale - why isn't there a Baskin Robbins in MN??
Gummy Bears or Worms? I actually like both but I like the sour kind
Hometown? Eugene, OR - Go Ducks!
Indulgences? I would say chocolate but I have that every day so that isn't really an indulgence! Going out to eat or shopping at Ann Taylor Loft
January or July? July - especially since my birthday is in July
Kids? No, but hopefully someday!
Last Movie I saw in a Theater? Burn After Reading - I don't recommend this movie...a ton of language and it was just weird
Middle Name? Marie (along with Wendi, Cassi and so many other people!)
Number of Siblings? 2 - an older sister and younger brother whom I wish I could see more
Oranges or Apples? Apples
Phobia or Fear? I am deathly afraid of snakes
Quote? "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God"
Reason to Smile? Brandon - I am so excited to see him when we meet up in Chicago on Sunday
Season? Summer - I love doing things outside!
Tag five more: Cassi, Missie, Laurie, Erica and Jen
Unknown Fact About Me? I stopped chewing gum in college and have not had a peice since!
Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I definitely like to have steak every once in awhile!
Worst Habit? Eating too much chocolate - I am right there with you Wendi!
Xrays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds - I love seeing ultrasounds of babies even though I can never tell what I am looking at! I also am a huge planner, so if I am pregnant someday, I would really like to find out what we are having - don't get your hopes up though...it won't happen for awhile!
Your favorite Food? I bet you can't guess! I also like pizza a lot.
Zodiac? Cancer - why is there a zodiac sign with the symbol of a crab??
2 hours ago



1 comment:
He he! I had to laugh at your "planning" comment about having babies...makes me think of our conversation on our walk a few weeks ago! :-)
Post a Comment