I am heading up tonight to stay with Allison at her new town home in Minneapolis and then tomorrow we are competing in the Great Urban Race. It is basically a one-day Amazing Race without the tv cameras so it will just be a huge scavenger hunt throughout the Cities. We are able to use laptops, GPS, phones, maps, etc. but we are not allowed to use private transportation so I think there will be a lot of running and bus riding...I am really looking forward to it. The top 25 winners qualify for the national championship in Las Vegas so that is what we are aiming for! There is a chance of thunderstorms so wish us luck!I will come back to Rochester after the race tomorrow night and then leave on Sunday morning to meet Brandon in Chicago. I have a conference that I am planning and Brandon has a test on Wednesday so we will be in Chicago for a whole week...yay!



3 comments:
Off to the races. Good luck. May the road rise to meet you and the rain be far behind. We are confident that both of you will do well in Chicago.
haha - I just saw this
We were so cluess :)
I can't wait to hear more about you and Allison!!
Have so much fun in Chicago!
Post a Comment