2 hours ago
Monday, January 12, 2009
Snow, Snow, Go Away Come Again Some Other Day...
Brandon finally comes home tonight, or at least I hope he does...I haven't been paying attention to the weather but my coworkers just told me that schools have already been canceled since they are expecting a huge snow storm with high winds and it has already started to snow a lot. Brandon is supposed to arrive in Minneapolis at midnight and the blizzard warning goes until midnight... So, if you think of it, please pray that he gets in safely and that I am able to drive safely up to Mineapolis to pick him up. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh praying that he can make it! Don't forget about the shuttle service if it is bad . . . maybe they will run for sure! Keep us posted!
You can count on it. Our prayers go out for both of you. It will be so good for you to be together at home.
I hope he made it in and the drive was okay for you guys!!
Post a Comment