Please pray for my family right now as my grandpa is very sick. Thank you!
You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if you need ANYTHINGAllison
We join you in prayer for all your family.
We will be praying for you too.
Cassie: Prayers are being said here in North Myrtle Beach, SC, too. I wish I was there and could do something for you. DOn't for get the prayer chain at Christ Community Church.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if you need ANYTHING
Allison
We join you in prayer for all your family.
We will be praying for you too.
Cassie:
Prayers are being said here in North Myrtle Beach, SC, too. I wish I was there and could do something for you.
DOn't for get the prayer chain at Christ Community Church.
Post a Comment