David, Lesley, Katy and Steve came over to our place on Saturday night for pizza and to play Apples to Apples. Brandon's parents have this game and I love playing it so when it went on sale last week, I had to get it. We had a great time with both of them. David was post call so they left after playing the game so that he could get some sleep...poor guy. Katy and Steve stayed for a bit and played the Wii fishing game. Fishing is quite the workout on the Wii...you can tell from the pictures down below.
On Sunday, after going to church we went to a Vietnamese restaurant for lunch with David, Lesley, Nick S., and the Phillip Family. I had never eaten Vietnamese before so it was kind of neat to try lots of different things! However, my favorite dish was more like Chinese food than Vietnamese food...oh well, at least I tried it! That afternoon, Rachel (Hans, who graduated last year, fiance) was so kind to take pictures of us for our Christmas card. She took us to the Plummer house which was the perfect spot for pictures. It was warm out, a little overcast and so beautiful with leaves all around...the perfect conditions for pictures. After looking at the pictures she took, you would think she was a professional. She did an awesome job. Thank you so much Rachel! I would share them all with you right now, but since I haven't decided which one we are using for our Christmas card, I will wait until after I get our cards out.
That night, we went to Steve and Katy's house for dinner. About a year ago, Katy and I had made meals at Dish it Up and we split two of them thinking we could each make a meal for each other. Well, after a year, we thought it was finally time to eat them. Katy made an awesome pot roast and I brought over potatoes to go with her meal which also included asparagus and rolls. It was an awesome meal and we had fun playing Sports Scene It afterwards. I also played Rummikub for the first time.
Here is also a picture of my cube at work. I thought I should share with you all where I spend most of my time! This will be a busy week for both Brandon and I since I have a conference that I am helping with on Thursday and Friday, and Brandon will be busy tutoring the first year students who have their final exam at the end of the week.



2 comments:
Nice workplace. Good for you and your dedication to working in the gym. Both of you are very busy. The times together with your friends are beneficial.
Cute cute pictures! I bet you just love the new gym--I'm slightly jealous! If you ever want to come and try out Zumba (even if it is a the Y), if I get a "guest pass" in the mail, I'll offer it to you so you can come with me! Of course, they may try to steal you away from all of the tv's at DAHLC! Hope you are doing well. I hope I get to see you tomorrow!!
Post a Comment