We were so fortunate to have Auntie Nay Nay come and visit us while Brandon was up in Minneapolis for a course last week. I don't know what I would have done without her! She was so helpful with everything and it was so much fun having her here. Halle loved being spoiled by her! Halle got to cuddle with her all of the time. She loves her aunt!
It was so nice to have her here not only for company and help with Halle but she also organized the closet in Halle's room which is something that has been on my to-do list for the last 11 months! It was the only place in the house that I had not yet unpacked from when we moved in so there were still boxes in it and everything that we had received for Halle. She did an outstanding job and I can't even tell you how happy I am to have it off of my to-do list! Thank you Nay!

Halle loves cuddling with her Auntie Nay Nay!

Thank you Nay for organizing the closet...I love it!

The cute onesie that Nay had given her for one of my showers

More cuddle time!

Halle sleeping while we were working on the nursery

Halle makes this face a lot and Renee got in on camera finally!

A little smile...

So, our little one doesn't like bows yet...when I put one on her she starts crying and grabbing for it...

And, she eventually succeeds and pulls it down over her eyes!

A rare not-crying moment with a bow

But much more happy without it!

Today, we started working on liking bows more and also the car seat which she hasn't liked the past few days! She was such a trooper today to run some errands with me. I am blessed with a wonderful baby!!
5 comments:
A truly wonderful baby. Nay Nay really was a blessing.
Keep working on those bows! She's just way too adorable!!
Oh she's too cute and that closet looks great! How fun to have your sister out to visit!
I'm so happy and thankful that Renee could come out and stay with you while Brandon was gone!! I know you loved having here there and I know she loved being there!! She LOVES Halle!!! I loved the pictures...now I wish I was there to hug & kiss you both!!! Can hardly wait till October! Keep the pictures coming...she is changing so much. Her little legs are filled out now! I love the closet!! It is beautiful! ;)
Love you & miss you, mom (nana)
Love, love the closet! She looks wonderful and you can really see her grow from the beginning to the end of the pictures in your post. Beautiful!!
Post a Comment