












Our friend, Rachel, took the pictures down below. I am so impressed with her photography skills. She took pictures of Brandon and I during medical school for our Christmas card and since then she has started her own business. You can check out her website to see some of her amazing pictures: http://rachelsviggumphotography.blogspot.com/
She was so patient with us as the first time she came over Halle decided to be awake the whole time. So she came over a second time and got some excellent shots. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend!








5 comments:
She is so adorable! Great pictures!!
Great pictures of Halle, Brandon, & you! :). Enjoy your blog so much! I miss all of you so much. Happy you will be out for a visit in a couple of months! Have a great day & keep the pics coming. ;). Love you! Mom
Love the photos from the photographer...they are so neat! What a beautiful family!
I love all of them!!!! Such a sweetie!
Beautiful pictures!!!
Post a Comment