
Today is Brandon's birthday so Halle and I woke up this morning (well, she woke me up!) at 5:30am and made Daddy cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Brandon has been working long hours so it was nice to have him home around 6pm so that we could have dinner with him. I made my first complete dinner since having Halle ...Brandon's favorite - Grown Up Mac & Cheese and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Halle is such a good baby and slept after I fed her so I could make the dinner. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is also an awesome Dad! Happy Birthday Brandon!

3 comments:
Happy celebration on your birthday, Brandon.
Happy Birthday Brandon!
Happy Birthday Brandon! Hope you had a great day! Love the pictures of you & Halle! Looking forward to seeing the three of you in October. Take care, and hope yup are able to get more rest. Love, Barb
Post a Comment