I realized that I haven't posted many pictures of Halle since she has been home so I thought I would do that all in one post (beware of lots of photos below!) I can't believe how big she is getting. She had another appointment last week and was already 7 pounds, 2 ounces which means she gained 2 pounds in 3 weeks! I was very excited since we could tell she was getting bigger but definitely didn't think she would weigh that much. The photos below are in date order with the most recent at the bottom. We are so in love with her and each day brings about something new. She was definitely the most awake she has ever been today probably because she slept for a 5 hour stretch which is also a first!

Still in preemie clothes and no double chin yet!

Likes sleeping a lot during the day, especially with Dad who also likes sleeping when he gets the chance!

Is very smart and can already hold her own pacifier in her mouth!

Still in preemie clothes and looks so tiny in her car seat

Enjoys being swaddled but always manages to get her arms out!

Our precious little girl


Loves being held when she sleeps and sticks out her butt when being held in this position!

Loves stretching out on her changing table

Sleeping with Dad again!

Still a little small for her bouncer but already wearing newborn clothes

The start of the double chin...

Starting to get some meat on her arms...

A little more alert..

Her first bottle...

We can't tell if she likes her new swing or not...

Getting bigger...
Thanks Joy, Kenzie and Ruth for all of the cute newborn clothes!

More awake times!

Looks a lot bigger in her bouncer

Awake again with pretty blue eyes!

And, I saved my favorite for last. Maybe making eye contact with mom!!
10 comments:
Oh my goodness- she is just so CUTE! She looks so much bigger in those recent pics. I love those last pics with her eyes open!l
Thanks for posting all the pictures. I am so glad that Halle can make use of Kenzie's clothes. She sure is looking cute with those big dark blue eyes!
Oh wow! She has grown so much...that is fantastic!! Can't wait to see her when I get home. She is just beautiful!
She's beautiful, Kristen! Love that belly she's working on! ;)
ahh...she is so sweet! we are back now and should get our little ones together...
awesome pics, kristen!
We loved the pictures! She is growing each day...oh how we miss her~ and you and Brandon as well! Keep posting pics...we really enjoy them!!! :) Love you all so much, mom
Such a beautiful baby girl! I love the pics of her and Brandon sleeping. Her dad is a good instructor on the art of sleep. Can't wait for more pics!
We love the pictures. Obaa commented that when she told Brandon to go sit in Ojii's lap, he would say, "He'll just go to sleep."
We have pictures on our "great-grand" wall that we can see from the kitchen table.
Thank you for the "growing" pictures.
Yay! She looks so strong and healthy - you're doing such a wonderful job taking care of her, Mommy Kristen. :) And Daddy Brandon too - sleep is very important. :)
Post a Comment