2 hours ago
Monday, August 30, 2010
Cousins!
Joy and I have been meaning to get pictures of the two cousins for awhile now but because of different awake/sleep and happy/fussy times, it has been harder than we thought! I feel bad that we didn't get pictures of the two of them right from the beginning so we could see how much they both have changed but oh well. These pictures definitely make up for it...they are both so cute! Halle is 2 months and Kenzie is 4 months and it is fun to see them interact (well...one chewing on the other ones hand, one hitting the other in the face by accident, etc!) I am sure they will be great friends growing up.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
so adorable. they look like twins.
That will be so fun for them to grow up together! They could be twins!
Oh my gosh- SO CUTE!
I love those little pink tutu outfits.
AWWW! These pictures are precious!!
That was a lot of fun. Halle was very patient with Kenzie and Kenzie's curiosity with her hands. I'd love to take pictures like this every few months.
Sooo sweet! I have to admit, I'm having a little trouble telling them apart. :) How cute!
Oh my goodness...so cute.
I love the matching tutu outfits, so adorable!
They are both winsome! and lovable!!! They will enjoy playing together.
Beautiful babies.
Such cute pictures! It will be fun to watch them change as they grow older together. :)
aww! gorgeous photos!
Post a Comment