Halle got so excited about everything that had to do with Christmas this year which made December a lot of fun! We tried to do some new activities along with some traditions that we have done in the past few years. With our kids still young, we are still trying to figure out which traditions we would like to keep..
Each year with Halle, I've helped her pack a box for Operation Christmas Child so this year, we packed two boxes...one for Blair and one for Halle. I took the girls to the store and let Halle pick out things she would like (with some help) and then we packed those things in the box. I also helped the girls fill out a sheet about themselves to include. It is a fun tradition that helps keep the focus on giving..
We packed a box for a little boy for Blair since she was too young to pick out things..
Halle's box for another girl
Our Elf made an appearance for the first time this year - Halle named her Snowy!
Halle asked for a nursery for her dollhouse this year
Decorating our Christmas tree which went downstairs this year
Yes, it went downstairs because of this adorable little face!! ;)
Halle LOVED helping!
The Ortho wives do an annual Cookie Exchange...yum!
Halle and I decorated a gingerbread house one afternoon and she had a great time making patterns out of the candy and I don't think she ate more than 5 pieces!
Mema made us this advent calendar that Halle liked doing each day
We made these reindeer ornaments when I taught our co-op preschool
LOVE this picture of our cute girls!
This is the 3rd year that Halle has worn this skirt! Thanks Emily!
Here are the pictures from the past 2 years-
2 Years Old!
1 Year Old!



























2 comments:
Love that the skirt still fits! Also love all of the updates, but definitely missing being there to do all the fun traditions/events with you guys!
Christmas and children. We are all so blessed.
Post a Comment