Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Our big preschooler!!

Halle missed a month of preschool while we were in Jacksonville so she started when we got back home on October 1st. She goes to Kingdom Kids two days a week in the afternoons and is really enjoying it! We weren't sure how she would do her first day but Brandon hadn't started back to work yet so he took her into her classroom and she did great! Afterwards, Brandon picked her up from school and treated her with ice cream from Culvers! I thought it was funny when I asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up and she said a police woman...I think because she likes to direct traffic!






Practicing smiling for her school picture

Excited to open the Halloween package up from Auntie Nay Nay!
A Fall leopard outfit for Nana..she looks so old in this picture!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great times. Both of the girls love their parents and each other.