Saturday, August 19, 2006

Golfing and Dinner

Allison and Me
Allison and Jared
Jared and BrandonBrandon opening his "Sports Fan Voodoo Doll" from Allison and Jared
The beautiful painting that Allison madeMe, Allison, Jared and Brandon
----------------
Yesterday morning, Allison and I went on a run in preparation for a 5K race that we might run on Sept. 2nd. It was so nice to be able to run with someone, so that I didn't stop whenever I got tired to walk....which I usually do! We ran for a total of 30 minutes which was really good for me since I am a terrible runner. Later on, we went golfing with Brandon and Allison's fiancé, Jared. We played a short par 3 course which was fun. Afterwards, we all went to a new restaurant in town called "Green Mill" and had Chicago style pizza. Allison made me a painting for my birthday present which I love...she is very artistic! They also got Brandon a "Sports Fan Voodoo Doll" which was funny. We had a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thirty minutes is a long time to run. Golfing and pizza sound like a good combination.

cassi said...

I can't believe Allison made that! She is good!

Anonymous said...

Are you and Allison thinking of running the Harvest Classic? You should do it! I know you'll do awesome! :) You ran 30 minutes? You can definitely make it. :) Yay! :)

yuan family said...

We are thinking about running, but are not sure if we can make it. Are you and Dave running in it? I think Wendi might run it too, if I decide to try!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Allison is a very good artist! That was so sweet of her to make that for you! It is beautiful!
I also enjoyed the golfing pictures!
Love, mom Purdy