Saturday, August 05, 2006

Our Birthday Celebration at Home

Ok, before I start to post about what we have been doing in Rochester since we got back from Oregon, I thougt I should finish writing about what we did in Oregon. The day before we left, my family had everyone over to celebrate both Brandon and my birthdays. My birthday is in July and Brandon's is in August. It was fun to see the grandparents again before we left and we always enjoy getting to spend time with both of our families at once. My mom ordered a Basking & Robbins ice cream cake and it was really good...I have been craving Baskin & Robbins, since there aren't any in Minnesota. It is funny how much you miss something once you don't have it!

I never do trivia like Wendi, but if you can guess what my favorite type of Baskin & Robbins ice cream is, I will have to come up with a prize!





5 comments:

cassi said...

Oh wait, I think I might really know the trivia answer, so maybe I will let others guess. But YUM!! I love Baskin Robbins. My family has a tradition where every birthday we have a Baskin Robbins cake- I miss it out here!

Anonymous said...

How about chocolate chip cookie dough with mint?

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to you, Kristen, and happy birthday (if I didn't miss it already!) to Brandon. You guys are twins in these pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Kristen Yuan-
I love your blog
I am your new subscriber :)
Allison

yuan family said...

No, my favorite actually isn't chocolate chip cookie dough, but I really like that one too...good guess!