
Steve, Katy, Me and Brandon eating cheese curds
Saturday's Attendance: 167,634
Beth, Allison and Cassi
Carved Butter Heads
Notice the "Uffda" in the sign for Hotdish on a Stick
Nick and Brandon wearing pickle hats
Katy, Me and Cassi
Steve, Katy, Me and Brandon at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Co.------------------------------------
Yesterday, we drove up to St. Paul and spent the day at the MN State Fair. It was a beautiful day to go and there were 167,634 people there...you will notice in one picture how crowded it was! We had a great time eating fried food on sticks and looking at animal exhibits. We went with Nick, Cassi, Adam, Steve, Katy, Allison and Beth and we also met up with some more of Brandon's classmates. Brandon and I once again shared a deep fried Milky Way and it was delicious. They built a whole new building this year for the Miracle of Birth exhibit and we got to see a live birth of a calf which was pretty neat. Katy and Steve milked a cow...I did last year and didn't really feel like I needed to do it again! We left the fair at about 4:30 pm and then went to the mall to pick up Brandon's new suit (I will post a picture of him wearing it some day). We then ate dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. with Steve and Katy. Needless to say, I need to workout every day this week to burn off all of the calories that I consumed! However, it was a great day!




2 comments:
How far to run every day to burn off a deep fried Milky Way?
Kristen and Brandon,
It has been so much fun to look at your "blog"! We have enjoyed all of your pictures!!! Since we are so far away, is has been very special to see what you hve been doing! You are lucky to have so many nice friends, and we look forward to meeting all of them some day!! I cannot believe all of the people at the Minnesota State Fair! Kristen, you probably have relatives there! Now, you know where I got "uffda" from!" :) We miss you and wish you were here! Love you, mom and dad Purdy
Post a Comment