On Saturday, we drove up to Minneapolis with Steve and Katy to go out to dinner at a Sushi restaurant (Koyi) with a bunch of Brandon's classmates. I had never tried sushi before and thought that I should be adventurous. I ordered a Philly Roll which consisted of salmon and cream cheese, and then to be safe, I also ordered fried veggie rolls. The veggie rolls were excellent, but I now know that I am not a fan of sushi. I am glad that I tried it, but I don't think that I will order it again. Brandon ordered a tempura (fried) salmon roll and enjoyed it. Afterwards, we went suit shopping for Brandon at a store that was going out of business (Bachrach). Brandon found a very nice suit and we ending up buying it. He looks very handsome in it! Since we were at Southdale Mall, we just had to stop by the Cheesecake Factory, which was a perfect ending to a good night (and it also got the sushi taste out of my mouth!) The Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake is still my favorite!
2 hours ago








1 comment:
Hi Kristen! I'm sorry you don't like sushi - you can join David in the "I no like sushi" group. :) You're a good sport for trying it!
Post a Comment