I am almost down with all of the posts that I had to catch up on while we were in Oregon. We were only there for 10 days and it went by so fast because it seemed like there was always something for us to be doing. We were in Portland, OR on Friday and Saturday to go to our friend's weddings. It was nice to be up there because we also got to meet with our photographer (yes, after 1 year we still don't have our wedding pictures) and we also got to spend the night at Joy's place (Brandon's sister). Both of the weddings were a lot of fun, however, it was extremely hot and they were both outside. I went to my friend's, Laurel, wedding on Friday night while Brandon was at the rehearsal dinner for the wedding that he was in on Sat. It was a lot of fun to see friends at Laurel's wedding and I was glad that I could make it. The wedding on Sat. was for Brian, one of Brandon's groomsmen and roommates in college. It was on outdoor wedding at a park and the reception was at a family member's house. It was beautiful and Brandon did a great job being a groomsman for the first time! So, I know that these are not the best pictures, as I am not a very good photographer, but after our wedding, I realized how nice it was to have pictures from other people (especially if you were unhappy with the photographer’s pictures...I won't say anything else!). And, if any of you don't know, my goal is to someday open my own wedding planning business, so it is nice to have pictures of weddings for ideas.
Brian and Andra Orth's Wedding Pictures:

Brandon, me, Andra & Brian


Dan (Brandon's best man), me and Brandon

Dan, Brian and Brandon


The cake looked a lot like ours! It was very pretty.

Brandon being a great groomsmen!

The ceremony location

Laurel and Colin Mathewson's Wedding:


My friends with the bride: Bryn, Laurel, Karissa and me

Karissa, Bryn and me


Paige, Karissa and me
1 comment:
Hi Kristen,
I am in Chicago and missing David and friends in Rochester, so I decided to surf all of the blogs on Wendi's page to remind myself of home! I love the YUAN sign that Cassi got you and the picture puzzle you made Brandon! (I had to click on the picture so I could see it closer up - still not close enough! I'll have to come over and get a real close look next time!) Very creative and thoughtful! Two thumbs up for you. :)
Post a Comment