Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Birthday Celebration at Nick and Cassi's



Before we left to go home, Nick, Cassi and Adam invited us over to their place to celebrate my birthday. Cassi made an excellent chocolate cake with homemade frosting, and they gave me a sign that says "Yuan - Established 2005" to hang up in our apartment. Cassi has a friend in Arizona that makes these signs and Cassi and Nick have one in their house. I always comment on how much I like it and Cassi was so sweet to get my one! I absolutely love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-- surprise-- another picture of Kristen with Adam :) Ha ha. Happy belated birthday, Kristen!!

Anonymous said...

We love your sign. That was thoughtful of Cassi and Nick.

yuan family said...

Tara - there are only 6 other pictures of Adam and I on this page right now...that's not too bad! Thanks for the birthday wish! I promise that I will set up something for volleyball as soon as it cools down a litte...