Down below are some pictures from all of the snow that we woke up to. I think there was probably more than 14 inches of snow when we walked outside. I have never seen so much snow on the ground....it is amazing! The meteorologists were right and we did get a huge snow storm. Our church was not listed as canceled this morning so we went and picked up Bekah and Jeff who were going to try our church for the first time. We made it all of the way out there to find out that it was canceled...bummer huh? Oh well, we all got our grocery shopping done and then went to a restaurant I have been dying to eat breakfast at called Panokeoken. The food was really good and it was fun to go out for breakfast. We got home around 11am and Brandon will be studying for the rest of the day. I am going to go with Bekah to go wedding dress shopping if the store is open and besides that, I think I will get things done inside. I think the whole town is staying inside today...the roads only had a few cars on them this morning and there are a ton of snow plows out trying to get all of the snow off of the roads.

Brandon standing in a ton of snow while clearing the car

The snow on our window from inside our apartment

The cars that park on the sides of streets are buried in snow

You can tell how much snow feel when looking to see how high it is next to our car

For some reason, I look really tired...maybe it is because I didn't get to sleep in like I usually do on weekends!

Jeff and Bekah (who is from Oregon...yay!)

Brandon holding the ice that surrounded our headlight yesterday

A sheet of ice that Jeff pulled off from our car
1 comment:
Plenty of snow. If it stays cold, you may not see bare ground for a day or so.
Post a Comment