Saturday, February 03, 2007

Unbelievable Weather!

So, for the past couple of days it has been pretty cold in Minnesota. However, I have been doing pretty good about not complaining. I realized that if I don't pay attention to the actual temperature outside that I don't think about it as much. I haven't really been looking at weather.com or watching the weather channel like I did last year and this seems to help. I think it also helps that we have been taking the shuttle to work in the morning and then I just have to walk 3 blocks outside when I walk home! I also tell Brandon that I don't complain as much since I have the warm coat from LL. Bean. I have been wearing it everyday and I really don't complain as much as I did last year...Brandon agrees!

Well, now that I have mentioned that I have been trying to not pay attention to the weather...it is kind of hard to do when all of the Minnesotans around me at work are telling each other how cold it is!! Everyone has been talking about the weather and were telling me how cold it was going to be this weekend...this must mean that it is really cold. Well, this morning when we woke up we turned on the weather channel and it is currently -10 degrees without the wind chill...crazy huh? You would never know that it was that cold from just looking out the window. It is clear and very sunny and it looks like it could be 70 degrees!

So, we are going to try to stay inside today. We are going to Krista and Albert's little boy, Jacob, first birthday and then we are having some fourth years over for dinner. I am planning to wear my long johns and a lot of clothes today! Have a good weekend everyone! Oh, thank you Wendi for letting me steal this picture!

No comments: