
So, as promised, here is a picture of my new haircut. I think I got about 4 inches cut off and it feels so much better! The last time I got it cut was in October, so it was definitely too long and was driving me crazy! It will be so nice to have short hair, especially when we go to Phoenix next week. I had a great time last night. I drove up to the Cities and had dinner with Allison at PF Chang's, my favorite restaurant. It was so good to see Allison and we had a great time. Afterwards, I got my haircut in Edina at Spalon Montage with the hair stylist that I have seen the past two times...she is really sweet. I got there at 5:45 and was done around 8:35! I stopped at Macy's on my way home and found a pair of shoes that I had been looking for, so overall it was a perfect day!
On the drive up to the Cities, it was so clear and sunny and all of the snow had melted everywhere. I was thinking how nice this was and wishfully thinking that the end of winter had come...I was wrong! Today everyone was talking about how we are supposed to get so much snow tonight and tomorrow and that it is supposed to be the worst winter storm in February since 1981!
We ate dinner with a bunch of people at Dave and Lesley's tonight and then we all went and saw the movie "Amazing Grace". I think there ended up being 18 or so people that came...most of them from our Bible Study on Thursdays. When we went to the movie, there was no snow on the ground, but when we came out there was about 2 inches and the snow was coming down like hard rain...I have never seen something like this before. Well, I better go to bed since we are supposed to be playing in a co-ed volleyball tournament at 8 am. I will have to check in the morning to see whether it got canceled or not....



4 comments:
Super cute hair!!!
Nice cut and "do." You may wish for some of that hair if it snows as predicted.
Very cute hair, Kristen!
I love the new hair! Sounds like a great girly day to me. I hope we can see eachother soon. We missed you last Thursday.
Post a Comment