Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bunko

Last night we had our monthly Bunko at Bekah's house. She made wonderful coconut macaroons, a chocolate mousse pie and had a bunch of other yummy food. I was a little late since I had a volleyball game right before. We won 2-1 against the third place team (we are in second place). I had a great night playing volleyball and then being able to play bunko and chat with all of the girls. I didn't win any prizes this time but I always have fun catching up with the girls! Here are some pictures from last night:

Top row: Cassi, Katy, Krista, Me, Katie, Autumn, Deola and Bekah
Bottom row: Beth, Allison, Jenny and Jen
Jen and I
The pink ladies - Allison and Cassi
Allison trying to eat the traveling dice?? -Bunko gets wild and crazy sometimes!
We're matching! - Krista and I
Bekah (the host) showing us all the prizes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We always enjoy seeing the pretty ladies and reading about your get-to-gethers.