Happy Easter to everyone! I hope that everyone had a great day spending time with friends and family and reflecting on how blessed we are to have a Savior. After going to church this morning at 8:30 with Jeff and Bekah, we spent the rest of the morning preparing for a luncheon with a lot of Brandon's classmates. Everything turned out well considering we had to switch the location at the last second (the party room key had been changed) and we were 30 minutes late since the ham was not done cooking...our oven temperature is not accurate at all! All of Brandon's classmates are so wonderful...they all brought something to the potluck and just enjoyed the little break from studying and being able to spend some time with friends. Everyone also helped out with setting everything up. I think there were about 26 people that came. There was so much yummy food and the ham actually turned out well...it was my first time cooking ham. I think we got started eating around 2:15 and everyone had left by 4 since they all have a big test tomorrow...
Brandon and I came back and watched the end of the Masters. We both wanted Tiger to win but I guess it is okay for some other people to win once in awhile! Tomorrow I will have a busy night. I have a volleyball game at 7pm and we are playing the team the third place team so it should be a pretty competitive game since we are in second place. Right after volleyball I am playing bunko with all of the girls! This will give Brandon some time to study for the boards...I feel so bad that they have to study so much.

Putting the hams in the oven

The lounge at the medical school where we had the lunch

Some of the wonderful food


Cassi, Nick, Adam, Bella, Albert and Jacob

We love little Adam!

Little Mr. Popular posing with Erica and Christopher

Petrice, Jen, Dan, Hilary, Alex and Jeff

All three of us have huge pupils so I had to do some major red eye fixing! - Me, Adam and Cassi

Erica and I

I love how none of the kids are looking at the camera at all and we tried so hard to make them all look! - Jacob, Krista, Deola, Bisola, Cassi, Jacob, Me and Bella (Bella let me hold her and pretend that she was mine since everyone else had their kids!)

Cute little Bella in her church dress

Brandon and Adam

Erica and Jacob
6 comments:
oh Kristen- I'm so sorry about the whole party room fiasco
I'm happy it turned out, looks like you had a wonderful time!
I'll make it up to you!
Promise
Allison
Thanks for organizing the potluck. With all our families so far away, it was nice spending some time with friends on Easter. Also, great job with the ham! I actually thought it was pre-cooked.
Man, you are good! it's only been a few hours and you've already got the blog up. You did an excellent job today. You are a natural ms. susie homemaker.
Thanks for organizing that Kristen! We had so much fun. You did an AMAZING job on the ham- so yummy!!!
Congratulations, Kristen for your great organizational skills and cullinary abilities. The hams look tasty.
It looks like you all had so much fun...I wish we could have been there with you! Thanks for inviting us!! I love your shirt..so cute!
Post a Comment