Since I haven't posted on here in awhile down below are some pictures of what we have been up to. Brandon has been busy studying for the board test and also for his classes. I have still been busy as well which is nice. This past Friday, we had the Camp's and Nick over to watch a movie. We watched the movie, Troy, which I had never seen and was mad about the Trojan Horse trick! On Saturday, I cleaned the whole apartment while Brandon was studying. It was raining so it was the perfect day to stay inside. We went over to the Orme's house that night and played games. Cassi made awesome chocolate cookies and we all enjoyed those. Right when we were about to leave, Adam woke up. I was glad that I was able to see him but I hope that he was able to go right back to sleep. You can tell in the picture down below that he was still kind of sleeping when he came downstairs!On Sunday, Jeff and Bekah came to church with us and we went out to breakfast afterwards which was fun since we don't eat breakfast out very often. We had Albert and Krista and their kids over for dinner that night. It was so much fun to have them over...it was the first time they had seen our place. Their kids are so sweet and it was so much fun playing with them. Bella even helped me make chocolate chip cookies!
Steve, Brandon , Me and Cassi (Nick went to get Adam!)
Adam - he is still waking up!
Krista, Bella, Albert, Jacob, Me and Brandon



5 comments:
Those are certainly cute kids. The weather seems to be somewhat changeable at this time of the year. You may not be able to find boiled eggs at the Easter Egg Hunt. How about brown shells? We hope that the tornados stay away from your area.
I love the new look! Sounds like a fun weekend- we had fun playing Scattagories (sp?) with you guys!
Okay, Saturday... you will have to show me how to work blogspot and decorate my page. Allison just did mine and I love it! But I want to be able to change it often. Maybe I should work on updating it regularly first:)
We had a ton of fun with you guys! And I agree, they are cute kids.
How fun! I love the new blog look.
Hey Kristen! I like your new blog look - it's so snazzy! Good job, Allison! :)
Post a Comment