Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Oregon Part 2

We stayed with my parents the second half of the week. The weather was so nice and I only wanted to do things outside to enjoy it. Therefore, I made my parents go on walks with me, took them to a park for a picnic, went geocaching and even got my mom to play frisbee with Brandon! It was so nice to be able to relax and spend time with family. Here are some more pictures from the trip (notice the awesome weather that we had each day!).Hanging out eating ice creamBrandon found a geocache!

It was so nice to be able to catch up with a few friends. Karissa drove all the way down from Portland to spend time with us. We really appreciated that and it was fun to hang out with her and Trevor. We also got to hang out with Bryn who came over to our house one night. She had fun playing with the Wii and thought that her 3rd graders would now think she was cool since she has played a Nintendo Wii!

Karissa and I
Brandon, Me, Karissa and Trevor
Bryn, Me and Brandon
Our picnic at Alton Baker Park - the weather was perfect
Bailey liked the picnic too!

Bailey scared all of the geese and they ran away from him!
Brandon with another geocache

While we were home we also got to celebrate both of Brandon's parents birthdays. We went out to PF Chang's (a new restaurant in Eugene!) one night for the celebration.We definitely played a lot of the Nintendo Wii while we were home. Brandon knew that he wouldn't have much time to play it when he got back to Rochester. It was hilarious when his mom beat him at boxing!
Brandon being knocked out by his mom!
My mom bowling
Lagaytha bowling

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wii to the Wee hours? Lots of fun.

Allison said...

Sounds like you had a really wonderful time at home! I hope I get to meet your families sometime!

cassi said...

I love both your mom's playing the Wii!